Barnes Driver Training was established in the Sutherland Shire in 1962.
Since this time we have remained a family owned and operated business, helping students in the Shire learn to drive.
Barnes Driver Training services all local test centres around the Shire and provides flexible lesson times.
Barnes Driver Training is accredited with:
- Certificate IV in driving instruction
- Sutherland shire area specialist
- Automatic cars and manual cars
- Keys2Drive accredited
- Older drivers assessor
- Member of ADTA
- Qualified Safe Driver Course Coach
Barnes Driver Training provides:
- Late model dual controlled manual and automatic vehicles
- Fully insured vehicles
- Patient, experienced instructors- all instructors have over ten years experience
- Assistance for overseas licence holders
- Individual lessons
- Flexible drop off and pick up points
- Logbook guidance and test preparation
- Aged driving test preparation
In addition to this, Barnes Driver Training is able to offer the RTA’s 3-for-1 Structured Lessons Scheme.
This allows students to reduce the required number of supervised hours of tuition, by using one of our instructors for some of their tuition.
Each hour taken with one of our instructors counts as three hours of tuition in the learners’ Logbook, with a maximum of ten hours allowed, making a total of 30 hours of tuition.